Dictionaries >> Channel 4 Countdown
Play TV's popular word game any time!
Only £29.95 for both
24 Hour UK Delivery ? Usually no problem. For
buying Electronic Dictionaries, call us 7 days
a week on UK Freephone 0800 01 88844
Countdown is the daytime words and numbers quiz show. It
was the first show to appear on Channel 4 in 1982 and has
been a popular cult show ever since. Now you can play the
popular TV show whenever you want to with this officially-licensed
electronic game. Plus, test your Sudoku skills with this
electronic handheld game, suitable for all ages.
- Three games exactly as shown on TV: Word, Number and
- Three modes: Contest, Practice and TV Challenge
- Large screen with large buttons
- Sound effects and theme from the TV show
- Oxford Dictionary database
- For one-two players
- Connect two units and compete against friends or family
- Expert key to show all the possible solutions
- High scores - the 20 best scores with the players'
- Three x AAA batteries included
- Two-year warranty
- 10,000 grids
- Suitable for all ages
- Great fun for the family
- Complete with instruction manual
Manufacturer's guarantee for 2 years from date of delivery.
- Games exactly as shown on
- Large screen
with large buttons
- 1-2 players
- Sound effects and theme from
the TV show
Most of the dictionary functionality of the multi-media
dictionary shown on this page.
|Are you Outside the UK? - although we are UK-based, we do offer a European, US & worldwide
shipping service. Just add the product to your cart and then select
the delivery country on our cart page - delivery charges are calculated