The Sport 300 is the best
selling indoor table in the Cornilleau range.
- Playing surface: 19mm High Density Chipboard
- DSI Locking System & Compact Technology Folding
- Frames: 35mm corrosion/scratch resistant steel
- Leg Assembly: 100 x 60mm arched legs
- Wheels: Double ĝ150mm banded, 2 with brakes
- Net and Post Set: ABS net posts and polyethylene
net which automatically collapse when table is folded.
Adjustment mechanism for height and tension
- Bats & Balls: Side panel storage for bats and balls
(accessories supplied separately)
- Playback facility: Yes
- Wheelchair friendly: Yes
- Guarantee: 3 Years on all Parts
- EN Classification: Category C: Recreational Sports
- Table Weight: 76Kg
- Packed Weight: 94kg
- Playing Size: L 274cm x W 152.5cm x H 76cm (Official
- Storage Size: W 167 x D 75 x H 155cm
- Packed size: L 157.1 x W 141.4 x D 15cm
Cornilleau, based in France, is Europe's largest table tennis equipment manufacturer
and, with over 60 years of experience and a presence in more than 45 countries
worldwide, can claim to be a leading supplier of premium table tennis products
worldwide. There are some useful tools on Cornilleau's
such as a Product Selector for both tables and bats to help you identify
the product which best fits your needs.
We offer a full spare parts service
for all the Cornilleau tables we sell.