The Proline Evolutive is perfect for teaching the sport and is an ideal training tool. The 3 in 1 design means it can be used as a full size table or two half size tables for younger children, particularly since the table height can be adjusted to 3 levels.
- Playing surface: 19mm High Density Chipboard
- Frames: 35mm corrosion/scratch resistant steel
- Leg Assembly: 25 x 25mm steel legs, adjustable between 60 and 76cm in height
- Wheels: Double ø150mm to aid movement of the table for storage (note - this is a static table, not a rollaway)
- Net and Post Set: ABS net posts and cotton net plus 2 net and post sets to suit the table when used as 2 half size tables
- Playback facility: No
- Wheelchair friendly: No
- Guarantee: 3 Years on all parts
- EN Classification: Category B: School & Club Sports
- Table Weight: 72Kg
- Packed Weight: 83kg
- Playing Size: L 274cm x W 152.5cm x H 76cm (Official ITTF)
- Storage Size: W 152.5 x D 10.8 x H 136.8cm
- Packed size: L 157.1 x W 141.4 x D 12cm
Cornilleau, based in France, is Europe's largest table tennis equipment manufacturer
and, with over 60 years of experience and a presence in more than 45 countries
worldwide, can claim to be a leading supplier of premium table tennis products
worldwide. There are some useful tools on Cornilleau's
such as a Product Selector for both tables and bats to help you identify
the product which best fits your needs.
We offer a full spare parts service
for all the Cornilleau tables we sell.